Friday 13 February 2009

OK OK I know, it's changed again

I know I keep changing my colour scheme of my blog,,but I can't seem to find one I am really happy with....

It might be that I change it again very soon,,,,this is the 3rd time I have changed it. I am setting a record...(as i haven't been on here long).

Hope you are all ok...Have been trying to fing info about altered art? Any idea ?

Have made a card today,,will upload it later....

Hubby is sat here watching Topgear, as I am on here....

See's you later...

Hudson

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. Re your question about altered art - have you seen the altered art section on the docrafts forum? www.docrafts.co.uk . Click on community, then craft talk & scroll down to Altered Art. There may be some info there. HTH, Kirsten.

    ReplyDelete