Friday 26 June 2009

26 JUNE What a sad day

Woke up this morning to switch on the tv and hear that Micheal Jackson has died, and then heard that Farrow Faucit has died aswell.....

It was a total shock.......

I love listening to Micheal Jacksons music....

At home all alone today, was going to do some crafting but my sons snake is still sitting on my craft desk.....

The operation went well and I am on the road to recovery now....will have to wait and see if it was fully sucessful....it is still bruised and sore but able to move and do things now...

I haven't done much recently, been on facebook and found some old friends....

well am off now to have a coffee....

will update some more craft items when i have finally made some.

best wishes.

hudson

This is only one I have made for a friends wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment