Monday 13 April 2009

Sorry haven't been here



Hi


Hope you are all well.





Well i haven't been here much and haven't been updating due to health problems and family.





Haven't been doing many atc's lately but have been making some scrapbook pages.





Also been trying to do my course work for basic book keeping but getting very far with it, just can't seem to get my head around anything at the moment.





Family life has been so hectic and we have had a death in the family so I have been trying to help with house and some sorting out.





Hubby has nearly finished his driving instructor course only part 3 test left really, he has been doing really well. I am so proud of him.





Will try and keep you all more updated with my craft work when I finally make some.

bye for now

hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment